Thursday, September 4, 2008

Great to see ya'll!

It was great to see such an amazing turnout of parents last night at our parent meeting. Sorry I talked so fast, honestly I did not have any caffine, that was just me. I know I gave you a ton of information, but honestly you will need it all at some point. Know that you can email me with any questions that you have at jmcmahon@brsd.ab.ca . Tomorrow we have the Kindergarten Open House. I hope to get the opportunity to meet all the children tomorrow. I will have one of our parents helping me out at the computer. She will be showing and giving explanation of our school website and my blog. I will not have time to properly speak with each parent about these things tomorrow, but hopefully Penny will answer any questions you may have about the technology end of Kindergarten communication. Take advantage of Penny's knowledge while you are there, you just might learn something and that is basically what it is all about. Looking forward to meeting each and every one of the little ones tomorrow.