Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Well this made my day...


Well, would you look at this! The California Teaching Credential Organization gathered together what they think are the 50 best Kindergarten blogs. Our little blog from rural Alberta made it. How cool is that! Sometimes it is nice to be recognized....

The California Teaching Credential Organization: Top 50 Kindergarten Blogs

Congratulations to all the other Kindergarten Teachers who were chosen and for all the good work they do in the classroom everyday.

6 comments:

Penny said...

Yay! Always knew you had one of the best little blogs on the block! Congrats!

Ellyn said...

Me too! That is I concur with Penny and am so happy for you! I have sent many to your wee space on the web with this "She has the best KinderBlog on the web!" Congratulations Joanne!

Laura said...

Congrats Joanne!

RainbowsWithinReach said...

Kudos! I found your blog through their list!! Recognition is a good thing.

I am an author/illustrator w a blog & attempting to learn how to share it with a wider group of teachers..... so I thought I'd learn from the best.

Thanks for your fantastic example.

Janis Irwin said...

I'm a little slow seeing this, but that's great, Joanne! Congrats!

Mrs. McMahon said...

Thanks girls for all your kind comments. I am really missing my blog and twitter #kinderchat crew. I may have to bring it back next year as a resource blog or something of that nature. Thank you again for your comments.