Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello, Summer...


Our year has come to an end. This time of the year is always so bittersweet. The babies have left my nest and will continue on and become one of the "big" kids next year. They will each be missed for different reasons. I always look forward to the start of the next school year because they always peak their heads in and say "Hi" and tell me how much they love Grade 1.
This was the first year for my classroom blog and I loved it. It was minimal work, most of the time and I felt I was able to share my classroom in a way that was never possible before. We do amazing things in Kindergarten and I want our parents to see this.
I would love to hear your opinion about the blog. Are there ways that you could see it improved? Should I have more of this or less of that? Basically, I would like some feedback to set my direction for next year. Thank you for your time.

I wish each of my Kindergarten families and fellow teachers who follow this blog a wonderful, relaxing summer. I have enjoyed sharing with each of your this year...

Thank you,
Mrs. McMahon

3 comments:

poulingail said...

Hello Mrs. McMahon,
I have enjoyed following your blog with my Google Reader and I recommend all of your readers subscribe to a feed such as this. It has given me almost instant access to everything new in your blog.
1. I love the design and layout of your blog.
2. I love the embedded pics and video.
3. I love the content you put on display.
4. I love the fact that your blog in unpredictable enough that I can always find something new.
5. I like finding new tools on display as well, so I can "steal" them and use them on my own blog.
Lastly and without a number is, I have really enjoyed learning more about blogging and using tech tools all year with you.
From way down in Western Massachusetts, USA
Mrs. Poulin
Kindergarten

Sue said...

Hi Joanne,
I have really enjoyed reading your posts this year. have a great Summer and I will keep checking in to see if you are back on line.

Sue
Junior Crew Australia

Room10@Ptengland School said...

Kia Ora Miss McMahon and class,
We hope you have a great summer. We are still in our winter here in New Zealand although it's sunny, it's still cold.

Miss Lavakula and Room 10@Pt England School